No two jobs are the same in the construction industry. That is why our clients want a firm that has an in-depth knowledge of bonding, financing, tax planning, and financial management issues specific to the construction industry. Successfully managing the growing risks and complexities within this industry is an ongoing challenge. With a solid reputation for credibility within the industry, we are able to help our clients reach their strategic goals.
At Mellon Johnson Reardon, we recognize that establishing and maintaining profitability in construction takes a strong hand and clear plans. Our experienced professionals provide a range of services from innovative operational ideas to specialized and specific tax strategies. We offer specialized knowledge of our clients business and solutions tailored to meet their needs.
- Financial reporting assurance services (audits, reviews, compilations)
- Income tax planning and return preparation
- Debt restructuring
- Tax credits analysis
- Tax structuring of transactions
- Cash flow analysis
- Litigation support and fraud detection
- Controllership outsourcing
- Estate and succession planning
- Bonding capacity review and surety assistance
- Cost segregation studies
- Information technology consulting
- Tax controversy representation
- State and local income tax advisory services