What motivates Greg?
"I've been part of the MJR family for 30 years and currently manage the firm's tax practice. My wife Lori is a retired attorney, we enjoy traveling and spending time with family including our two golden retrievers Bailey and Cassie. Although my sons Brad and Ryan are grown luckily they both still reside in California and one is also in public accounting. It's not hard to stay motivated at a diverse firm like MJR. I truly enjoy finding the not so obvious solution to complex issues for our clients. It's a wonderful feeling to help a client achieve their goals and be a part of their company's growth. The situations are constantly changing and forever bringing rewarding challenges."
Greg joined Mellon Johnson Reardon in 1981 and was admitted as a partner in 1987. Greg manages of the firm’s tax practice. He has extensive experience with all significant aspects of federal and state tax matters including tax planning, research and compliance issues of corporations, partnerships, LLC, individuals, estates and trusts.
- Master of Science in Taxation, Golden Gate University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Cal Poly Pomona
- Professional Designation
- Certified Public Accountant in California
- Areas of Expertise
- Federal and state tax planning and compliance
- Tax controversy representation
- Estate and succession planning
- Manufacturing and Exporting IC-DISC implementation and compliance
- Merger and acquisition planning
- Professional and Civic Involvement
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the AICPA Tax Section
- Member of the Inland Empire Estate Planning Council